Friday, December 26, 2008

Snow Way Eh?











A big snowstorm last week left drifts as high as our garage! The girls were all keen to get out there & shovel (aka play around and throw snow where we least want it). Murray got ready & headed out, then I got the girls ready one at a time & pitched each one out into a snowbank once finished. They thought it was hilarious and enjoyed the "ride"! By the time I got them done, then myself ready and out the door, the first one was getting cold. There was so much wind that you got chilly quite quickly. I was able to take a few pictures and then had to come back in and was unable to assist in the snow removal exercise. Gee darnit.... oh well it's the thought that counts! And since he finds that shovelling is a good workout, I'd hate to cut in on that or ruin his fun ;))

No comments: