Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Boo Time!

Boo came over after lunch yesterday for some playtime! Teena had just gotten back from a conference late Sunday & I figured she could use some free time to catch up on stuff. I also had an ulterior motive as I wanted her evening free to come to our latest book study. Sneaky huh? ;)


The girls had a great time playing around and they showed Boo how to play their new video game, Gulpin' Gators and then they watched a bit of our home videos as I was making a duplicate copy.



After watching the movie for awhile, they decided that the baby years were so much fun, they wanted to relive them. So they all put on undershirts or bodysuits and started crawling around and jabbering like they did back in the day. Fun for them but gave me the heebie jeebies! LOL



The "babies" posed for me and gave each other kisses and everything.



You just never know what fun & games they're going to dream up!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Anna had a great time; thank you so much for having her! She now thinks you are the solution to every childcare issue which presents itself, and is quick to add, "you could just take me over to Kelly's and drop me off!!"
Teena