Sunday, January 25, 2009

Invited to "Crunch" at the boss' place

Murray's company had a social function for the whole family for the first time since before the girls were born. To say I was excited about this event would be just a slight understatement! My current employers aren't much on celebrations or dinners out or any form of entertaining :)




















































This morning I got up, fed the kids a bit while Murray tried to sleep in (he'd been up many times in the night with Sweetie who's got a cold & needs frequent kleenex runs!). We had a bit of breakfast & headed out for "crunch" as Honey called it. They have a great place on the water, (we think we canoe'd past here last summer!) and it's soooooo bright inside, I loved all the windows! I find our house so dark so anytime I go anywhere with lots of windows, I really notice it! The girls were a bit shy at first & Sweetie was complaining about a sore tummy which had us a little nervous but then I remembed she'd refused all breakfast so no wonder her stomach was complaining. They put on quite a spread for the brunch and we ate our fill. I was able to eat a bit but decided not to push it with the dessert, although everything looked soooooo tempting.




No comments: