Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Winter Escape!

The girls decided to have a little summer fun today & got out their beach cover ups! I was in a turtleneck sweater with an undershirt, jeans & socks & crocs on! I swear these kids have no feeling in their feet or legs.















After the hula party, they settled on the couch to watch a movie & I had to insist on covering them with a pile of blankets. While they were doing that, I went upstairs to lie down. I seem to have some sort of stomach bug that is causing all sorts of GI difficulties for the THIRD day now. Yuck. Anyway, the next thing I knew, it was 5:30 and I hadn't even started supper except to thaw the meat.

Another new activity, brought to us by Old Nanny! The Fisher Price Digital Arts & Crafts Studio is a HUGE hit! They love creating all these little projects and colouring, stamping, painting their pictures etc. THey've been making party hats, name tags, colouring pictures and all sorts of stuff. It's amazing to watch them navigate through the different menus to get to the stuff they want. They're going to be computer whizzes like Daddy! :)))

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HOLY MACK.
YOU HAVE THE PICTURE BY YOUR COMPUTER
D:
Its a horrible picture,
my face is like..
FATT.
OHNO.

You should get rid of it.
(:

-Babycakes.