Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Just Stuff



After preschool today, Boo came to visit while Teena got her grocery run done. It's amazing how much easier it is to shop when you're on your own!



The girls got out the dress up stuff AND their winter hats from the baby days. They called them their "cuties" and kept them on even out in the hot sun. I couldn't believe they could get these on at all!











On a sad note, preschool is almost done for the year. I found out today there are only 6 days left. I can't believe it's coming up so fast. It's just barely going to be June! I've gotten used to my 4 mornings a week to get to the gym & run errands etc. I'm not going to know what to do with all of them around all the time again! Teena & I will have to switch off occasionally as well as plan group activities to keep each other sane!!!!!!!!!!







2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Kel!
Thanks for watching Anna yesterday afternoon while I ran for groceries! Without my usual 'just get in and out as fast as possible' rule that I employ when the child is along, I spent an enormous amount of money...some of it justified. I kinda got a little crazy with BBQ spices and rubs, though; who has time to look at those normally? Start thinking of things to do on Thursday; drop off the kids right after preschool and have sometime to yourself!

Anonymous said...

Above from Teena!!!!!