Monday, May 11, 2009

Mother's Day Part II

Yesterday afternoon we went to my parents' to have dinner with them for Mother's Day and the kids wanted to go exploring in the woods and see the river.

on the way they explored Grandad's new toy, the "gang plank" as he calls it.



thanks to their gymnastics lessons, they were able to make it across easily!



Sweetie was most of the way across when something else caught her attention and she just hopped off and moved on to the next adventure.



Hanging out down by the river is scary with these three. You look away for one minute and someone's stepping into the water! The current right now is raging and they have no fear!



some nature photography.... I don't think National Geographic will be in touch anytime soon.

bouncing around!




I had a great Mother's Day, the kids got me flowers on Saturday, made cards for me Saturday night with the babysitter (she brought her own supplies and everything!) and every time I turned around on Sunday, one of the girls was blowing me kisses or giving me a hug and telling me "Happy Mother's Day!!!!!!!!! I LOVE YOU MUMMA!!!!!!!!" and I got to spend it with another super duper mother, mine! What more could a girl ask for?

No comments: