Friday, August 28, 2009

An Apple A Day....

I'm not sure "sour green apple martinis" are what they had in mind for that saying but you can never be too careful!


I discovered the secret to solving vacation stress! Martinis! LOL I gave Rick this kit for Christmas last year and he saved it for the cottage. I helped him mix it up and since Teena was there, I thought we'd celebrate a bit. Besides he had the right glassware and the kit came with some yummy rim trim that looked too good to pass up. The drink was waaaaaaaaay too strong for my liking but the sour green apple taste helped to mask it a bit and I didn't gag! We stuck them in the freezer so they were pretty slushy and the iciness made them better too. I managed to get 2 of them down before my stomach got uncomfortably warm so that's my hardcore binge drinking for this decade I guess!


No comments: