Wednesday, August 26, 2009

FIL Fun & Games

One night at the cottage, I decided to unload the dishwasher so my FIL wouldn't have to do it in the morning when he got up. My sister in law made the mistake of sharing some info on her dad that I just couldn't resist. He likes to re arrange the glassware so that it all gets used. So, if the glasses on the upper shelf don't get used in a day, he brings them down to So, unused glassware gets moved down to the bottom shelf where everyone grabs from first and then the used & newly cleaned glasses get put towards the back and on the upper shelf.

Now, while this is a good plan to ensure no glasses get neglected, she told me this late at night after I'd been in the sun all day and well it just struck me funny. I started to giggle and well, things went downhill from there. Here's what greeted my FIL when he opened the cupboard the next morning ;P


I'm sure he's missing me greatly this week as there's absolutely no one there now who can torment him into a tizzy like I can. What can I say? It's a gift! :)

No comments: