Monday, March 22, 2010

Children's Choir

The kids sang in church this past weekend! We had a new pianist filling in (thanks Jack! I owe you a dessert for the next youth event!) and we had some trouble getting our timing in sync but it worked out pretty well considering we had never practiced together before! The kids love to sing during the service and have been practicing for quite awhile. Our numbers are growing and one little guy in the congregation had quite a fit when he wasn't up on stage with the others! He came and told me after the service that he wants to sing with me next time :) I had noticed him crying his little eyes out and giving his mother quite a hard time but had no idea what it was about. Who knew I was so popular???? We've already started working on our next piece so hopefully we'll have it ready before summer.....

No comments: