Monday, May 10, 2010

Just Beachy!

I know not everyone's a fan of the b&w images and I'm not all that cracked up on them normally but just this one seems to really work for me. I added the colour version for you though Nancy :))) I am sooo drawn into those gorgeous eyes!!!!!!
We decided to visit the cottage on the weekend and spend some time with Grampy, Andrew, Mandy & Mr. Bojangles. The girls were keen as soon as I mentioned the possibility. We packed up & hit the road within an hour of Lovey getting home from her violin lesson. Very impromptu, very hectic, very fun!
We didn't tell them we were coming and just showed up in time for supper which was neat. Rick was excited to see us and the cousins had a blast playing together and wandering around.
We brought our own food since we were showing up unannounced but Andrew cooked up a feast that we did steal a few samples of. :)))

After supper we headed down to the water to check out the shore. Still not warm enough for a swim but Murphy went in anyway and retrieved the rocks as the kids threw them in. They all got their feet wet and after awhile were miserable cold so we ran back & changed into the warm dry stuff I brought along in anticipation of this very thing! I'm smarter this year!

Lovey got tired of the camera in her face but Sweetie posed on the rocks for me and I loooooooooove this shot below! not that the one above isn't special in its own way of course!



Honey wasn't really keen on me shooting her either but after some cajoling, I got "ok fine, here!" and a 2 second window of standing still!

2 comments:

Neisey said...

love the B&W conversion. Nice creamy skin, great eye pop.

KelMur & Co. said...

thanks Neisey!