Saturday, June 5, 2010

Dum Dum Da Dum!

For some reason, Lovey was asking about my wedding dress today and she asked if I could put it on. I decided that was indeed a very good question! Could I????? Hmmmm, it was a boring, rainy day and I knew all of them would get a kick out of seeing the dress that they've only ever seen pictures of.Lovey was the only one upstairs at the time so she came with me when I took it out of the closet. She oohed and ahhhhed over it and decided she'd be my "bridesmaid" and help zip me up. It was all very exciting as you can imagine! The zipper had a bit of hesitation and I was afraid it wasn't going to go but then up it went! Woohoo!!! I think I was even more excited about that than Lovey was about seeing the dress!
now, where did those 3 kids go I wonder.... hmmmm I didn't have a crinoline last time I checked!!!! Any upcoming brides can save that rental fee, my 3 will run around under your dress as you walk up the aisle, no charge!
Once I had the dress on, little Miss OCD wanted the veil in place, the same shoes and wasn't happy that I was wearing my glasses instead of contacts like in the wedding photos. I was surprised she didn't make me change my hair too! She also wanted to do my make up but I was afraid she'd get it all over the dress! Now that I know it fits, I might want to start wearing it more! :))) (just kidding hawney!)
Once I was "ready", Lovey ran screaming down the hall "COME SEE WHAT MUMMA'S WEARING! SHE'S BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Well! The other two dropped whatever they were doing downstairs and were up in no time flat. They were in awe and almost speechless at this sight!


They got their camera and Sweetie raided the vase on the table to get me a flower to hold for the pictures.

All in all a good way to kill an hour on an indoor day!

1 comment:

Angela said...

Beautiful Kelly:)