Friday, June 4, 2010

Pool Pals!

We had a sunny day so the kids wasted no time hitting the pool! It quickly took the heat out of them and they were in and out several times with trips to warm up in the playhouse in between dips.
Teena & I had another great visit while they played. Later on we were joined by our friend Julie and her girls too. Julie had a hard time extracting her two and she told me later that they wailed on the way home "I like Kelly's house, it's so fun!"

I told Boo to get ready for a picture and this is what she gave me. Not sure what that's all about T, but you might want to work on this a little before we do your family pictures!!!!!!!! :)))

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You're right - Anna and I will have to practice smiling nicely in the mirror before family pictures! I have to say, the whole noodle thing is a little obscene, but as long as everyone's having fun!!
I'm just catching up with your blog; have read the comments but not seen the pic's!!
Hope you keep taking pic's; your documenting the girls' lives!!!
xoxo Teena