Sunday, June 27, 2010

Monkey Bar Madness!

All year long I've gotten progress updates on the monkey bars at school. It has been a long drawn out battle but each of the girls has come out victorious! First they could just get up there, then they could get to the first bar, then 2 bars etc until they could get almost all the way across. Then, probably a month or so ago, success! They could get alllllllll the way and it was quite the thrill. They were chomping at the bit to get off the bus fast enough to tell me!

There were a few setbacks along the way. I got called in to check on MB injuries more than once. After her second crash, Honey gave up on the bars for quite awhile but the temptation and challenge were too much and she was back on them last week (and had another little fall....)

This weekend I got a little video of Sweetie in action, demonstrating this newfound skill. Look at her go! I had it set for email quality, sorry!


No comments: