Sunday, October 24, 2010

Into the big woods

Honey's been styling the headwear lately. She found this scarf in a bag of clothes someone gave us and recently decided it's the perfect accessory for her. She wears it everyday to school and takes it off for class and puts it on whenever she's outside. I think the hot pink shiny satin is the draw but it probably keeps her ears a bit warmer. We've been watching Little House on the Prairie lately and when I put her hair in braids, she thinks she looks just like Laura Ingalls!




As usually the first little bit of the trek took up 3/4 of our time in the woods and when it was time to turn around to go home everybody was all "awwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!!!! do we HAVE to???" Now why can't they remember how much fun it is when we're trying to get them out the door???? Sweetie scored a bottle on the way out which she's planning to cash in for the Unicef collection at school.

It was a gorgeous day for a walk in the woods. It was, that is, until someone played "help I'm stuck in a puddle" a little too enthusiastically and fell down and got herself and her Baby Alive muddy and soaked.....

At supper we got to do my birthday all over again at my parents house! My favourite meal, more cake, more singing, did I mention MORE cake???? mmmmmm oh and maybe some presents too!!! :))) Thanks M, D&D!!!

No comments: