Sunday, January 16, 2011

Dance Class!

The girls went to their first lesson this weekend! Even Sweetie!! I had avoided reminding them that it was coming up so that I wouldn't have to listen to her wail and carry on about having to go. While I was at the gym that morning, she asked Murray when they were going and he showed her on the calendar and she was ok with it! Later in the day she told me she couldn't wait, she was so excited for dance class. Wahoo! we've got it made!!!! until it was actually time to go out the door and she mumbled "this is ruining my WHOLE Saturday!" Murray sternly told her to just GET in the car! LOL

There aren't too many in the class so that will be nice & they have 2 instructors. As I fought for position at the one decent glass door to get pictures, I could see smiles on every little girl's face in the room. They were having a blast in there! Lots of skipping & hopping, what's not to like???

After it was over, we asked what they thought. Actually Lovey didn't even wait to be asked. She burst out of the room with: I LOVED THAT!!!!!!!!! why did it have to be so SHORT????

Honey thought some of the steps were too hard and that she won't be able to do it. Sweetie was undecided until I told her we'd be there watching every Saturday and she said "well, I guess I'll do it then. Watching is boring!"


1 comment:

Shelley Rankin said...

hey Kel,

These pictures brought back memories. MJ had the same teachers same school! She loved Irish Dance and I wish she still did it!

shelley