Saturday, February 26, 2011

Fashion Show!



We have a last minute wedding to go to next weekend and are pulling together outfits! Lovey is going to be the flowergirl so I put the call out on Facebook that I needed a dress for her and got lots of help from friends who dropped off outfits or offered some. She's pretty enchanted with the next door neighbour's white communion dress so that means someone else gets to wear the other fancy dress that was loaned to us. Luckily I'd picked up a nice dress at the used store or maybe our clothing sale? and saved it since it was a little big at the time I got it. Honey & Sweetie were debating who got the pouffy one when I remembered my stash. I mentioned I had another option and Honey wanted it as soon as she saw it so it all worked out perfectly. Everybody's happy & I'm only out $6.99 :)))

Honey & Sweetie had a fashion show to model their new attire and lined the hallway with their stuffed audience and had us sit at the end of the runway to watch the show.




Lovey didn't care for the way they organized the entrance/exits and took her dress off and refused to come out. Flowergirl's gettin' herself some attitude!!!! LOL



No comments: