Monday, February 21, 2011

Happy Birthday Teena!!!!!!

Teena had a birthday today! I thought I'd surprise her by decorating a cake and dropping it off with some flowers! So I got the cake baked & base layer of frosting done last night, picked up the flowers this morning and finished decorating after lunch. I know she has to pick Boo up off the bus at 2:25 so I picked my girls up from school and went straight to her house.

Well guess who got the surprise? Nobody home! Luckily I have a key to let myself in or I'd have been freezing out in the driveway for awhile. Honey was appalled when I said we were going inside to wait. "Mooooooooooooooom, isn't that..... well.... RUDE??????????" She wouldn't get out of the car until I explained that Teena had told me it was ok to let myself in if they weren't home.

She got home a little while later but didn't have Boo with her! I'd put a movie on for the girls at this point so they wouldn't drag out every toy Boo owned so Teena & I got to visit a little but not enough!!!! We're booking a lunch date to get further caught up on our exciting lives! :)))

Hope the rest of your day was fabulous T!!!!
Aging well isn't she????

No comments: