Thursday, February 17, 2011

Valentine's Celebration!

My little Honey Bunny came home sick from school on Valentine's Day and spent the day with me as I got our big dinner ready! We had pan seared scallops with garlic orzo & asparagus, some chocolate dipped strawberries and a valentine's cake. She was mainly interested in her DS anyway and didn't pay me much attention at all! I did take a break and we played something she wanted to do but I forget what it was now..... dang.

Since she'd missed all the fun at school, I let her open a parcel that arrived in the mail that day & she found some treats from Nanny & Grampie. She also opened all her valentines from school and showed me who they were all from. There might have been a few treats sampled in there somewhere too but I really can't say for sure ;)





How convenient that Valentine's fell on Candle Monday! Unfortunately, our dinner guest wasn't able to make the festivities due to messy weather so she missed out on some of the festivities but we did come up with some things for her the next night...... To Be Continued..... ;)))

No comments: