Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Next Up!

The next in the "lose your teeth" race is Sweetie! Hers has been loose for a loooooooooooong time but recently it got to be a real wiggler. The night before, she let me try to pull it out. I was able to get a hold of it and could feel it almost pull out so I had a feeling it would be out by morning. As she was getting ready for school I thought I'd give it one last try and gave a little extra tug & it popped right out. I didn't want her to lose it at school because that would be some unholy drama!!! She was quite surprised that it came out and was a bit upset because the hole where the tooth was had a bit of blood but she got over it quickly & started thinking about the money she'd be raking in!

It actually came out on Feb 10th but we didn't get a chance to take pictures for a few days.




No comments: