Saturday, February 26, 2011

Lovey aka Flowergirl

Honey went out to a hockey game tonight so Lovey & I did a practice run on her wedding hairdo tonight while Sweetie was engrossed in Princess Wii :)

I was planning on using pink elastics for the wedding so I practiced with blue ones in case I had to cut them out afterwards but now that I see how the colour stands out, I don't like it so I'll have to go looking for the clear ones instead. I did this quickly as it was getting close to bedtime and need to work on evening out the joining pieces so they line up better on the actual day but overall the Flowergirl approved of the design! :)

I took her shopping for shoes today as we don't have any white ones and the black just doesn't work. We found some at Children's Place and I found a 15% off coupon online before we left so that was a bonus! Afterwards we went in search of hair ornaments and found those too, buy one get one half price woot woot! So we're all set for the big event :) I just have to figure out how to twist those rhinestones in so you don't see the coil thingy... but I have a whole week to work on that :)))









No comments: