Monday, March 7, 2011

Flowergirl Rocked It!

Lovey was the flowergirl at a wedding this weekend and really enjoyed her role. So much so that she headed down the aisle and forgot about throwing the rose petals til she caught sight of my frantic gesturing! LOL

We got to town early & went to get ready at the bride's apartment. It took me forever to get her hair done! When I finished the bride did Lovey's "makeup" for her which was a big hit. Sweetie & Honey were with me too and they got some as well. I think Sweetie was more excited than anyone though!

At the ceremony site I took Lovey up to where the bride was with her attendants and stayed awhile to make sure she was comfortable and left when there were just a few minutes to aisle time. When I took my seat, Sweetie peppered me with questions on where Lovey was, what she was doing, how much longer til she could see her etc.

Lovey said she was a bit nervous with everyone watching her but it didn't show so maybe she won't suffer from my stage fright!

More to come tomorrow!








No comments: