Sunday, June 5, 2011

Biking Duo



Sweetie & I loaded up the bikes and went down to the biking trail today after lunch. I asked her on the way home from church & she said yes. I was afraid she'd change her mind once her sisters decided to stay home but she didn't! It took awhile to get out of the house but finally we were off! It was amazing how much faster & further we were able to go on our own! We even had time for a popsicle break. She was eyeing some icecream sandwiches when the "Itzakadoozie" caught her eye. I told her she'd never be able to finish it and she suggested we share it instead. That worked for me! (especially at this overpriced, touristy gift shop we'd stopped at!) We had the popsicle and I took the picture of us. She was pretty sure her sisters would be sorry they'd decided to stay home when they saw THAT! LOL

We biked back and as we rode along she commented on what a great bike ride she was having! and instantly wiped out as she hit some deeper gravel. I waited for an outburst but she insisted she was fine and we kept going. She was so happy to chatter away and be able to talk uninterrupted. The simple pleasures!!! I enjoyed having her all to myself and getting out for some activity on our own :)))

No comments: