Thursday, June 9, 2011

Is Summer Actually Here?!?!?!?

I'm almost afraid to type this out loud!!! BUT I think we're getting into summer weather finally! We've had at least 3 nice days this week and it's only Thursday. The pool is a big hit and if you swim around enough the black flies can't eat you alive. Every time you come up for air, you're donating tissue and blood to their worthy cause though! The girls got bitten terribly yesterday and I had to send them in the house when I saw all the bites bleeding and running down their necks from all the water dripping from their hair. It wasn't that bad, it just looked awful and they were driving me crazy out there anyway as I sat & tried to read. Apparently these suckers don't know what Off! products are for because they were more interested in the "on". blech!!!

another weird thing in the sky, what's with these lately???

my view under my new sun umbrella for lounging in the yard and providing a veritable feast for the winged wild things in the yard.

Uh oh, cool older sister next door has a bikini and was flaunting it around. How long til my little girls think THEY should be baring their midriffs????


After their swim, Honey & Lovey got invited next door but Sweetie wanted to stay home and play her game on the computer. The other 2 ended up staying over there for supper and I waited to see how THAT was going to go over with Sweetie... I put the "you get to have us all to yourself at supper tonight!!!!!" spin on my delivery, and then braced myself for the fallout. Her only reply was a smile and "I'm GLAD!!!!" Supper was almost eerily calm as we were able to hear ourselves talk AND think and finish sentences without Sideshow Bob doing her little bit across the table. Very weird but variety is the spice of life right???



No comments: