Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Another One Bites the Dust!

Well Lovey got off the bus today and could barely contain her excitement.

MUM!!!!! my TOOTH!!!!!!!!!! Loooooook!!!!

and then she proceeded to nudge it with her tongue until it was sticking out from her gums at a 90ยบ angle! I told her that it was time if she could do THAT with it.

Ok! YOU take it out!!! DO IT!!!!

So I gave it an experimental tug but it was holding on surprisingly well to whatever little filament that remained. I tried another small up and out it came and she smiled and smiled the gap toothed look of pride and delight at having finally gained the ranks of the upper level tooth loss. It wasn't actually all that pretty as that small piece that was attached was producing more blood than I'd have imagined! She ran in to admire her new look in the mirror and spit for awhile LOL


No comments: