Thursday, January 5, 2012

ithn't thee cute?





and you thould hear her thpeak! Theee wath on a mithion the other night to get that 2nd upper tooth out! It wath pretty loothe but thee worked it like a fiend even though her gumth were bleeding all over her hand and the theet on her bed. I thought thee was thleeping already but a little while after we'd tucked her in I heard footthepth on the thtairth and a little voithe thaid "Mummy!!! I got it out!!!!"

She couldn't be happier with her toothless grin! Every time I see her it makes me giggle, it's just too stinking cute to see her little smile with such a chunk of teeth missing! She had kept the previous tooth that fell out and now had both upper teeth. She really wanted the $2 from the tooth fairy but hated to give up the teeth. I told her to keep them until she wanted the $2 more than she wanted the teeth. A couple days later, she crept downstairs, again long after she had been tucked in, to let me know she was going to let the tooth fairy have ONE tooth. In the morning she was thrilled to find 2 loonies under her pillow!

No comments: