Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Busy Saturday Too!

Saturday started off with Lovey heading out to a violin rehearsal for 8:45. Then I got the other 2 up & ready & we headed to the gym to meet Murray for the hand off! I went to class & he took all 3 to the mall to pick up a bday present for the party that afternoon. After my class, I had a practice reading at church at 11 so I went to that and came home and rounded everybody up to go to the multiples BBQ to celebrate National Multiple Births Awareness Day. We had to leave early to get home in time for the bday party next door though. While the girls were at the party I went to pick up something to watch for movie night and also to search for a hat for the service on Sunday (more on that later).

By the time I got home the party was almost over and no one was very hungry for supper, having had their fill of hot dogs, cake & chips alllll day. I picked "The Greening of Whitney Brown" and they loved that! But you can't really go wrong with  "a girl and her horse" stories!



Another busy but fun day that came back to haunt us in the middle of the night when Lovey was standing by my bed saying she felt funny. As soon as I smelled the acidic breath, I leaped out of bed and propelled her sleepy little feet straight to the bathroom and got there in the nick of time! She was only back in bed for a few seconds when I heard her rolling back and forth, moaning and trying to get comfortable. I was pretty sure that wasn't going to happen and decided there was no point in going back to bed myself at that point. After a few minutes of that, I brought her back to the bathroom. Yep. Round 2 was on. Once that was over she felt much better and was able to get back to sleep. I was glad I'd decided to do all their showers before the movie and didn't have to get up early to do that!

No comments: