Thursday, May 31, 2012

Creative Writing!

Lovey wrote a thank you note for her prize money from the violin concert. They provided a sample of how to write a thank you but she didn't want anything to do with that! I think this has way more flare and personality than the canned version they gave her LOL



and while we're on the topic of writing, check out some other little samples! Since they all like/dislike different things, I get them to make a list of what they want in their lunch box each night before bed. Lovey dressed hers up a little tonight! I especially like the part that says "wow, that took awhile!" which I assume she jotted in there after all the decor was complete!


 Murray mentioned recently that he might go up to the Oldtimers League next year and the girls are all horrified and against this move. I think they believe it's all senior citizens with canes and walkers and stuff!!!

No comments: