Friday, September 20, 2013

Posting Photos

You may have noticed that the photo quality has been a little sketchy lately. I found I wasn't getting around to taking as many pictures as I don't seem to get around to downloading them and processing them as quickly anymore now that we're on the fly all the time. The blog posts had dropped off as a result so I finally gave in and am using my phone to take pictures of stuff and using those in the posts. I still haul out the big guns for important events but I decided that more posts without perfect photos would be better than less posts with stellar photography (if I do say so myself haha!) I can take pics and start the blog post right from the phone while I'm waiting for pick ups etc so it's pretty darn convenient!

...................and that's my PSA on picture quality :) You may now return to your regularly scheduled events.

No comments: