Thursday, May 10, 2007

Missing In Action....

Yesterday we went for a walk & C came out to meet us. She was born the day before the girls were & we were all in the NICU together for awhile.


Murray took the girls outside for a pre bedtime activity...

Mothers Day Party


All this & hot hors doeuvres too!



Whew! what a fast week! no time for messing around with cutesy pictures or anything. I'm so tired right now that I can't even finish this post I started earlier today. Hopefully the weekend will prove to be restful and productive! (aw c'mon, we can pretend can't we????)



The multiples club had a big Mothers Day Party the other night so I've been getting things ready for that ever since the weekend. The party went well, I had a tonne of doorprizes, free mini-massages for the guests and lots of food! Murray's always a bit cross when he sees really good desserts going out the door but there's lots of leftovers so I redeemed myself when I came home with those. Everyone seemed to have a good time & took home a doorprize, a rose, a lotto ticket & some Fruits & Passion samples. I think they got their $6 worth!!! and now that that's all over, life should be slow & easy right? NEVER! However, I don't have any major club events to plan anytime soon so that is a nice break. With the clothing sale & Mothers Day so close together, I always find it a bit stressful.

No comments: