Friday, May 4, 2007

Grammie's Day


I had a busy day! Most of the morning was easy, and then when Mumma got here at lunch time I was out the door. I had the girls outside for a bit waiting for her to arrive. Here's when they spotted her car coming down the road.

Not too enthused or anything are they????

I wanted to get all my shopping done for the Mothers' Day party I'm planning for the multiples group next Tuesday night. I had to get the oil changed on the car first so that slowed things down bit. Once that was done, I was able to start hitting all my destinations and get some stuff done!

So far it's shaping up nicely, lots of attendees, most of whom have already paid for their ticket which is a bonus! I've got students from the massage college coming in to 'practice' on us, loads of munchies & desserts, many prizes to give away, a little take home for everyone who comes. I'm really looking forward to it. We had a really good time last year so I expect it'll go over well again. I sooooo enjoy this group & the support & encouragement everyone gives me as well as each other. The clothing sale just went by & everyone came together to make it run smoothly & had a fun time doing it. So today I ran around picking up all the gift certificates we're giving away, bought all the food so I can make what I need to & now everything's pretty much ready.

Big scrapping day tomorrow so I have to get my rest! Murray's mom's in town for a school event so he's taking the girls to go visit her after he drops me off tomorrow morning. The girls will enjoy seeing Nanny & I think she's pretty keen on seeing them too!

No comments: