Tuesday, May 1, 2007

Daisylions

Haven't heard of this particular breed of flower? Don't worry, it's verrrrrrry new. We have a new hobby. In the afternoons we go for a walk in the stroller in search of this very rare plant. And we pick and we pick and we pick. Today they picked until their little hands were red from the cold. I kept offering mittens but apparently that would slow the picking down too much. Lovey was the only taker on hand coverage. Eventually I was able to tempt the other two but for quite awhile Honey just kept repeating "nope, we're not done picking flowers YET."
I forgot what, but I said something she didn't like... nice pout eh?






Note exotic bloom clutched in her hand. A rare beauty to be sure!




The DaisyLion dance!





I am the lucky recipient of about 100 of these a day. If these catch on, I could make a killing.




No comments: