Tuesday, June 19, 2007

So much sun!












I am soooo enjoying the beautiful weather we're having! The girls are getting loads of playtime outside in the fresh air so we're enjoying it while it lasts.



They're still enjoying their birthday high & talking about everyone that was around and having so much fun with their new things! And it doesn't quite seem to be over yet! Old Nanny came to see them today & also brought gifts AND an icecream treat for me! Woohoo! Rolo Icecream bar! mmmmmmm Then, after supper my Aunt Caroline and a couple of my cousins, came by with gifts too. Her daughter had saved her easy bake oven & was waiting for the girls to be 3 so they could have it (says 3+ on the box so she wasn't letting them have it til they met this requirement!). Although, did you know they're not called Easy Bakes anymore? It's Micro Lite or something like that. Young whippersnappers always got to be changin' stuff!




On Friday I got a reallllllllly great book from the library full of info on how to use Photoshop Elements (editing digital photos). I knew there was a lot of stuff the program could do & this is the book that tells you! I'm loving all the new stuff I'm learning to do, whiten people's teeth, give the picture a soft focus, remove objects from photos, add flash to photos that needed some, make eyes shine & sparkle & there's more I haven't tried yet. For example, I was able to remove the stupid shadow on her face so there's some really neat stuff that will come in handy!

No comments: