Sunday, June 17, 2007

Story Time.....Not!

Did I mention we went to the library this week? I decided we'd try out "Story Time". They like books & being read to, should be good right? Something different to try out, a new experience for them blah blah blah. So off we go only to get there & find out they're not having it in June. (might be a little somthin to add to their WEBSITE then!) Instead we looked around at the books and they still had a good time, sitting at the kidsized tables and "reading" the books lying around.The only problem was that they wanted to help themselves to random selections off the shelves & I had to try and keep up with all 3 of them & put books back where they belonged and prevent the other 2 from grabbing more as I reshelved as quickly as I could. We checked out a few to bring home & they were pretty happy about the whole outing.

No comments: