Friday, June 22, 2007

Spa day with Grammie!





Yay! Friday again! I got a few errands done including groceries while Mum was here today and didn't mind getting rained on while I was out. Small price to pay for my freedom I say!


The girls have been fascinated with Mum's toenail polish and last week asked her if she'd paint theirs. They all decided what colours they wanted and were verrrrrrrrry excited when she arrived & immediately asked if she'd brought them some polish! She'd left it in the car & told them she didn't have it and Honey jumped in "You FORGOT Grammie?" and was quite relieved to know it was just outside.

I left them to their spa services & took off for my appointment at the bank. A few hours later I came home to find some well manicured little girls! Honey chose brown polish like Grammie's and I think Sweetie changed her previous selection of pink to brown also, Lovey wanted red though. Mum said they talked about it all through lunch and were anxious to get started. They sat very still and she used a special topcoat that speeds the drying process. She had finished Honey's and started to blow on them a bit when Honey got alarmed "You're going to BLOW IT OFF?!?!?!" and once when she moved a bit, Mum said "0h Honey, stay still..." and Honey said "I'm not WIGGLING!" Sweetie, who is constantly on the move. managed to get her fingers and toes done. I was most impressed! They were apparently quite fascinated in the whole process and just sat with their hands on the table as each had their turn. Lovey only wanted her feet done but she's now the one not feeling well & was quite warm & had a 2 hr nap this afternoon.

No comments: