Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Narrating Fools!

I've been meaning to mention the girl's latest trick. They run around pretending they're a story and narrate their actions and thoughts and conversations, just the way it would read in their books.

Honey dashes across the living room while saying "I rushed to the window..."

Sweetie impatiently demanding something as I head down the stairs "I want a ____, I screamed!" Murray & I both burst out laughing at this one.

and as they play with their dolls, toys, spoons, washcloths (everything is a character in their dramas around here!) the items have conversations amongst themselves, narrated by the handler. Some of it is just too funny. They seem to have such great imaginations, hopefully they'll have better luck with those creative writing assignments that I always had trouble with in school!

No comments: