Monday, July 23, 2007

Catching Up!

Still trying to get those "catch lights" & enhance the eyes to make them "pop'. There was some good light coming in Sweetie's window at bedtime so I tried to get some shots without any flash. Very tricky indoors! and Lovey wouldn't get anywhere near where I needed her to be in order for it to turn out so I've just got 2 bunnies this time.


Honey practicing "going right in!" You want me to do it again MUMMA?????"




Honey with some enhanced catch lights (getting tired of those yet?)










Well, time has gotten away on me this time! A fun weekend with the kids & I went out scrapbooking Friday night. On Saturday we took them swimming and after we got home and had lunch, the girls & I went out shopping in search of the elusive father's day present we've been looking for: a composter for the garden and we hit paydirt at Home Depot!



That night Andrew & Mandy came for supper and visited for a bit before taking Marty home for supper. Mandy's still hanging in there, 34 weeks down & just a few more to go!

Well gotta cut this short, just found out today that they don't keep giving you your Child Tax Credit if you haven't sent in your income taxes. We got them done ages ago but since I wasn't expecting a refund, I got lazy & stuck them in a drawer and forgot about them. Oops. Time to dust them off & fire them in the mail!!!!!!! :))))

No comments: