Saturday, September 29, 2007

Back in the Saddle!


We're reunited and it feeeeeeeeels soooooooooo gooooooooooooood.....


Woohoo!!!!!!!!!!!! YES! the camera is home again & all is well with the world! (well, my world anyway). I was excited to get a call on Thursday from my FIL telling me that the camera place had called & my baby was ready and waiting. I phoned them to make arrangements for it to be shipped to me even though I'm going to be there next week. I couldn't stand for it to be sitting on a shelf for a single minute longer!! I expected it to arrive maybe Monday, or Tuesday at the latest. When Murray called me on Friday to say it had arrived I started shrieking with excitement! He realized that the $20 shipping fee was indeed worth it to me : )))

Whoa! who's the crazy lady stalking me with the camera???



Needless to say I got to his office as soon as I could and have been driving everybody crazy with pictures ever since!

Omigosh! I'm telling you Murray! She's just going to be nearly impossible with that thing

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love the aerial shots!!!