Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Swingset Action







What a warm day for late September! I'm trying to get out and enjoy the nice weather while I can, I know those snowsuits will be here before we know it & then we won't be able to stay out long at all! Today was 30ยบ which is awesome here, I was wondering if they should have had sunscreen on.




I am TOTALLY hating our old digital camera. It sooooo sucks compared to my SLR! Arghhh! You press the button & about 3 seconds later, the shutter goes. Try and capture a toddler with THAT. Trying to get them to hold a pose is pretty much pointless. So the pictures are a little off but no fault of my own.




Sweetie was skinning the cat today, along with giving Murray & I a heart attack. She gets her feet up in the air and you're SURE she's going to crash land on her head but she just flips herself through and lowers herself carefully down onto the picnic table. Murray got some footage while I was spotting her. He's going to upload to YouTube later, email me if you want the link. Honey was also able to get herself up and over but Lovey didn't try it out.







No comments: