Saturday, February 23, 2008

Weekend!




Another rockin' Saturday night here. Murray's watching hockey & working out & I'm blogging. Murray's been doing all sorts of housework today, he must have really appreciated that sleep in this morning. He's starting that terrible cough at night again & I'm hoping he can fight it off before it flares up too badly.
With Murray doing all the work around here today, I've had a fairly lazy day but for some reason am stil exhausted. It's all of 9:30 & I'm uploading this & then getting ready for bed. Practically unheard of!

Yesterday I went to see Flowergirl who's in town visiting her brother & was attending a formal last night with an 80's theme. I hooked her up with a dress & accessories. I dug out my formal dress from university graduation, my favourite dress ever, my "bury me in this" dress... and was shocked to find a "size 9" on the tag. I haven't seen that number on a tag in years, I don't even remember being that size. How could I have been there & not enjoyed it? What I wouldn't give to be as "fat" as I was in university!!! LOL I have a sneaking suspicion though that it was a flattering sizing system as my highschool prom dress was a size 12. Anyway, I can't wait to hear how she made out at the party, she was sure to be the best dressed!!! : ))) She's coming over to visit us on Monday & have another secret meeting with the girls & their animals so we should have a good time then!

Last night I finished off the last DVD in the last season of the Gilmore Girls. I can't believe they canned the show! *sigh* All good things must come to an end & I'm glad they sorted out Luke & Lorelai before it was over! There are internet rumours of a GG reunion movie so there's always that to look forward to.


Today we got outside for a bit in the afternoon, played some hide & seek for a bit. Then Murray loaded up the sled train & we went over to the field to slide on the little hill over there but they wanted to go in the woods instead. Unfortunately the train fell apart and now all the sleds have some sort of damage to the rails and one set came off completely. Soon they'll be just plain old toboggans but next winter they should be old enough for that anyway.


The girls have seemed extra whiny this week so I'm going to blame it on the full moon & eclipse because I have to believe that this insanity has a specific cause that is temporary and that next week will be more normal!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow! Apart from the big hair, I think we look damn good! Lesson learned; enjoy your current size, you could always be bigger (and likely will be in 10 years!)
Teena