Friday, March 28, 2008

Tiiiiiiiiiiiny Bubbles



I had a great find at the grocery store on Friday! I was browsing the now discounted Easter items & found some bubble containers that don't spill if they tip over! I saw one of these a few years ago that someone else had but never in a store. So my long searched for item was a whole $1.44 (gotta love after the season sales!). The fact that they had Dora characters on them was just an added bonus. I waited til after supper to let them see them & they loved them. We took them outside after supper to try them out & they were a big hit and we didn't lose an entire container of bubbles in one sitting (which normally we do, at least once per use!)
No pictures of Sweetie as she couldn't stay still long enough because she got too cold.

No comments: