Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy V day!



Hope everyone's having a sweeeeeeeet day! We had a busy one here! I got up with the girls & got their breakfast & baked a cake before heading to my class at the gym, then did a bit more cardio & got home for lunch. After lunch we zipped off to C&J's bday bowling party. The kids all had a great time. It was a little chaotic as all these preschoolers were jus grabbing balls & running up and lobbing them down the lane, their turn or not. Teena & I were trying to instill some order to it but it's not a two girl job! and were soon outnumbered and tired out :) I'm still a bit tired from the Thursday night escapades anyway so it didn't take much to tucker me out today.



Enjoy the rest of your Valentine's Day! Murray & I are about to kick it with a game of scrabble!

No comments: