Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Sleepover Success!




Well THAT went much better than I expected! I was rather nervous that Boo would get uncomfortable after Teena had left or would wake up later on confused and scared or something. Sweetie was also thinking about these possibilities because she said "Boo, if you wake up, I'll be right there & I'll tell you where you are!" I think Sweetie rather liked having a roomate for a change, except for when Boo tried to creep over to her side of the bed, then she wasn't so sure about this whole sharing thing! lol


Anyway, we had a dry night & no freak outs :) Which reminds me! I still have the bed thingy you sent for her in case of accidents. Oops! sorry! She wanted it underneath the sheets so it wasn't noticeable this morning when I was gathering her stuff. (do you like how I'm blaming this on a 4 yr old?????)
Breakfast was a little sketchy, she had a bowl of cheerios but then didn't want to eat much & didn't want any fruit or toast either. I think there was too much playing to do to be messing around wasting time on eating! Luckily it was a sugar free for all at playgroup and no one went hungry there :) You can thank me later muahahahaha!!!!

No comments: