Saturday, May 23, 2009

Picking Flowers



We had another post-supper walk to give Murph a bit of exercise and there was a bit of wind this time so the bugs weren't quite so bad!



The girls particularly like these flowers that grow in someone's ditch so they really stocked up on these ones! As the guy was backing out of his driveway, I commented that we were raiding his garden and he leaned over and hollered to the girls "PICK 'EM ALL!!!!!!!"





Sweetie has been asking for a haircut for ages. I kept putting her off as I hate cutting her curls off! The other day I was in her bedroom and found a pair of craft scissors and two little snippets of hair under her bed.



So, I decided I'd better go ahead and give her the haircut before she took matters into her own hands any further. The expression "where there's a will, there's a way" was made for this kid!




No comments: