Friday, June 12, 2009

Climbing the Walls!






The weather this week really went downhill and has negatively impacted progress on playhouse construction!!! There is still lots of outdoor painting to be done and we are pinning all our hopes on tomorrow's potential sunshine.... I've been working on the trim indoors and decided to knock off tonight after I tipped over the GALLON can I was using in the LIVING ROOM. Luckily I had huge cardboard sheets all over the floor but that was a little too close for comfort.












I got a haircut today and remembered why I love going to this place. It is sooooooooo calm & soothing and relaxing as Nelli does her thing. I was so at ease that I actually dozed off while sitting in the chair :)






After supper I thought I'd get a picture of me and I let the girls use the camera for awhile. Strangely, not many of the shots were in focus!
I got some free textures for photoshop which I can lay overtop of a picture and then erase sections so that I show through the overlay but not my junky cluttered livingroom! Neat trick huh?

No comments: