Monday, October 26, 2009

As They See It

The girls have been picking up their camera lately & I thought I'd share what items they think are of interest around here!

me of course!

Murray doing his "Risky Business" routine.... ;)






our peace lily has more blooms this year than it's had for years and years, would it be safe to take this as a sign of good things???

the view from the living room....


our Honey Bunny with her fancy hairdo

Murphy Baby! Lovey is very taken with him & does lots of training with him and is soooo firm with her commands. She hugs and kisses him before she gets on the bus & when she gets home after school. She loves her puppy!


Grammie's toes, fancy polish & all!



Lovey going for a ride on "Beauty" aka "Cinderella" and various other aliases that I can't remember at the moment


Lovey's french braids


pattern on my new shirt
the parents again

No comments: