Thursday, October 29, 2009

Popsicles!!!!!







Today was so sunny & nice & warm that we had popsicles after the girls got home from school. Honey stayed home with me today, she had a hard time sleeping the night before with a really bad sore throat and a bit of a temperature & headache. We're praying & hoping it's not the dreaded swine flu. She was feeling much better today but I think she was lonely without her sisters and was anxious to be outside waiting for them when they got off the bus. She did enjoy getting to pick whatever movies she wanted & lounging on the couch all day though! I was able to get quite a bit done, vacuumed & mopped all the hard floors, baked cookies for the school Hween party tomorrow, cleaned bathrooms, got some laundry put away and I guess that's it... hmmm it felt waaaaaaaaaay busier than that! The list of accomplished tasks was much longer in my head I guess. :)

The girls are really looking forward to Halloween and all the loot!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice colours!!!

Murray