Friday, October 30, 2009

Braidy Bunch

I think french braids on little girls are just the sweetest! You can really see their little faces so much more clearly without that hair flying around and covering things up. :)

I haven't had much practice and any time I try, they squirm and fuss about all the pulling, which, as far as I can tell, is pretty much unavoidable if you want the braids to stay in any length of time.
Last weekend a friend was here for supper & she braided all their hair. They either wanted the braids verrrrrry badly, or she has magic fingers that don't pull. They sat quiet the whole time and although I did see a couple of winces, they didn't make a single peep the whole time!


Lovey found hers itchy when she went to bed that night & ended up pulling hers out but the other two kept theirs til Tuesday!

No comments: