Friday, January 29, 2010

Chocolate Peanut Butter Chip Cookies



Another recipe request so here goes!

2 cups flour
3/4 cup cocoa
1 tsp soda
1/2 salt

Mix together & set aside.

1 1/4 cups margarine/butter (softened)
2 cups flour (I use half white & half whole wheat with a bit of wheat germ and some ground flax seed mixed in)
2 cups white sugar
2 eggs
2 tsp vanilla
1 bag of Reese Peanut butter chips (I pick these up at Walmart)

Beat margarine & sugar, til light & fluffy. Add eggs, vanilla & then gradually add dry, beat well, then stir in pb chips.

Drop by teaspoonful on ungreased cookie sheet. Bake 6 minutes @ 350.

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmm!

2 comments:

Angela said...

I have a Hershey's Cookbook and this recipe is in there...probably the best cookies I've ever had. I LOVE chocolate & peanut butter..yumm..so moist and recipe makes tons!

KelMur & Co. said...

they are taaaaaaaaaaaaaaasty! and it does make a nice big batch. mmmmmmm!