Tuesday, January 26, 2010

My Day

Well, enough about those kids for once! Let's talk about me!
Ok well that's not actually as interesting as I thought so let's talk about dessert! We had drumstick cake tonight and it was tasty!
The big excitement for me today was cleaning the light fixture. No easy task there! It's very high above our stairway which leaves no good spot to stand when you need to reach in there. Also, the dang glass shades DON'T come off so I had to vaccuum them out and wipe them with a wet cloth and then change out the lightbulbs. This wouldn't be too bad except that I had to hang off the bannister to reach the freaking thing!
I'm not known for my grace and balance so this chore was tricky but I lived to tell the tale and managed not to lose my footing even once. I had a death grip on those posts though! LOL
I also went to the gym today, got all the Christmas decorations put away.... well except for those few odds and ends that always turn up after you think you got everything. I worked on some pictures for a family I shot a week ago, updated this here blog, did my bible reading, helped the girls with homework and hmmmm what else? I felt much more accomplished than this so there must be other stuff I just can't remember at the moment! But I'm tired and heading up to bed, 10pm, must be a record of some kind!

No comments: