Monday, January 16, 2012

Monday Blur

Another Monday just whipped by! We just barely made it to the bus on time, then Murray left for work, I got ready & headed out for groceries. One of the big pluses about winter for me is that my car becomes an icebox! I got the groceries and left everything in the car when I stopped in to go to a couple classes at the gym on my way home. When I was done, everything that should be frozen was still frozen and the produce stayed cold but not icy. In the warmer months, I have to run home, throw all the cold stuff into refrigeration and then race back to make the 9am class! Tricky stuff let me tell ya!

When I got home I unpacked the groceries and had some lunch, made a lasagna for Murray to throw in for supper and then it was time to get changed and go pick the girls up from school. (exciting day so far, I know!)

Lovey's violin lesson was cancelled today  so we had a little bit of leeway before dance class. I took them to the library to kill time & get homework started. We got some done but it's a pretty distracting place! Lovey & Sweetie thought it would be fun to use honorificabilitudinity as one of their spelling words to work on this week. They can already spell all the grade 2 & 3 sight words and spelling words so they're allowed to picke their own each week. Honey thought she'd like it too, then wrote it out once and said forget it, I'm picking something else!!!that's my sensible girl! LOL





Finally it was time to go to dance class for the first time in 2012. They were excited to get there so the novelty  hasn't worn off yet!



No comments: